Dr. Bones' Adventure Dr. Bones' Adventure

Hmm.

The artwork for this game is quite nice, I like the style of it.

The only thing I can say is that I found it a bit awkward to jump with space and had difficulty getting used to it- maybe it's just me. But this made it difficult for me to stay alive in the game because I would forget to jump, not get the timing right because of it, etc. So, I didn't get very far enough in the game to really judge it, unfortunately. But from what I could see, it seems good, so well done.

Jelly Panic Jelly Panic

Well..

It's a fun little game and overall cute, but one problem I had (that wouldn't let me past the 4th stage, so I had to quit) was that my shooting never worked in the stages. It only worked during the tutorial, so when I got to the "Kill 50 enemies" level, I couldn't advance beyond it, which is why I lowered the score. Also, something that bugs me ever-so-slightly is when I move my mouse too fast and the jellyfish kinda...lags behind, but that's kind of minor to me. Eh.

If I'm not the only one who experienced this problem, when you fix it I'll give the game another go. If I -am- the only one, however...well, it was fun for the first few levels.

mobounty responds:

For the lag you mention, the jellyfish is supposed to be slow. If you want to increase the speed, you can buy the speed upgrade, on level selection / upgrade screen. And for difficulties people respond were mixed, but I lowered it in the next update if people said too hard. Thanks..

Carcadia's Sky Carcadia's Sky

I like the name of this one o:

Thanks again for the notification! It sounds like the quality is a bit better this time. New equipment? Anyways, fantastic as usual. I've got a playlist for you guys on my mp3 player. :D

leario responds:

Yea we got a new guitarist and he brought a lot of new equipment in. Thank you for the support.

Playback. Pause. Repeat. Playback. Pause. Repeat.

Thank you for the notification.

It's nice to hear some more from you guys, and it's also nice to have another piece to listen to when I need to relax and concentrate. Another well done piece, thank you for sharing. (:

Monochromatic Monochromatic

Very nice.

I absolutely love this. Now, I don't write reviews often, but I felt like I really had to for this. While there are a lot of other audio portal submissions that I've been listening to lately, this one is just my total favorite. I keep coming back to it. Calms me down for one reason or another. The low quality actually sounds pretty good with this, it must sound amazing at a better quality.

Well done. When you release an album, I'll be sure to buy it.

leario responds:

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it.